Your Success Relies on Quality Content
Attract new customers, Convert your prospects, and Retain loyal clientele. . .
With the Power of Words
Though the Internet revolution has radically reshaped the way we shop, live, and work the one thing that hasn’t changed is the power of words.
- Words still sell products and services
- Words still grab local and national attention
- Words still earn good will
- Words still work
And they always will.
In order for your business or organization to stay relevant, recognizable, and profitable you need a professional who hasn’t forgotten about the power of words.No company is too small to harness that power -- every small business is just as important to its owner (probably more so) than a big corporation is to its CEO.
What Can I Do for You?
- Sales letters -- move your products and services and offer high returns for your minimal investment.
- Press Releases -- snag local and national attention for your business or organization which translates into profit and support.
- Newsletters -- encourage readership and keep your business or organization at the tip of your audience’s fingers and position you as an expert in your field.
- Web Copy -- let’s your customers know you mean business and shows them why they need to work with you.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns -- launch new products, refresh old ones, and make your customers remember why they did business with you in the first place.
- Case Studies -- build confidence in your products and services and highlight your business or organization as the go-to group.
- Ebooks -- showcase your authority and provide value to your audience that they will remember when it comes time to buy.
- Blog Posts and Online Articles -- keep your customers and prospects coming back for more and keep that traffic to your website steady.
- Newspaper and Magazine Articles -- get your name in front of thousands of new eyes in a medium that encourages trust and credibility.
Why You Should Hire Me
If you need anything else, feel free to get in touch.
Alternative, if you’d like to talk, give me a call (207-460-0529), or catch me on Skype (therealrobertpalmer.)
I look forward to hearing from you.